Saturday, June 27, 2009

Procrastination!!!

So I have been procrastinating for an extremely long time plus Nick has not been sending pictures soooooo....... Nick is loving being an office elder!! I think he enjoys the hectic life and the organizing things and all that fun stuff!!! I think the OCD runs in the family!! He has been gone for a year next week!! YAY!!! One more year and we get Nick back!!!! YAY!!! Anyways here are some pictures!!

I really don't have much to say except for oh Nick...... YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GAIN WEIGHT ON A MISSION!!!! This is why I love him!!!!

Nick likes imaginary doors it makes him feel good that there is nothing to slam on him!! lol!!
Nick's fun for the day..... Until the nerd broke it!!! (its a light bulb)

Can you see the shaking and the drooling going on in this picture!!! I'm surprised he didn't "lose" his balance and "fall" in!!! This kid is seriously going to live at the pool when he gets home!! He is going to be all wrinkly and old looking by the time his first month home is up!!

This was a cake my mom called and had the lady in the office get him. He said he had a pretty good birthday so that is a good thing!! All of you that forgot his birthday SHAME ON YOU!!! lol

This couch was in their 15 passenger van! Boys will be boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment