Sunday, February 22, 2009

I finally got motivated!!

This is Nicks only pet Spike!! Isn't he so cute!! lol!

I think we all miss hearing Nick play the piano... He is amazing and they figured that out on his mission so he gets to play!!!

I think Nick misses our Golden Retriever Sam......

Nick made Masa Bread!! A Portuguese sweet roll that are so yummy.... My mom and grandma make these and they are gone in a day!

Nick and his companion and his first baptism!! Nick said this lady is amazing.

He was excited that he saw this sign with Edgar Allan Poe's name on it. He likes Poe if you didn't figure that out!

Need I say anything?

This is a cemetery down in his area. Kinda creepy everyone is buried above ground!

This is my random little brother stretching... I think the "Pionettes" back home got to him!! lol!!




No comments:

Post a Comment